Sunday, March 25, 2007

shallow end

Mel was watching Ed Young, Jr. and he was talking about spiritual growth, and his illustration was that some christians are hanging out in the shallow end of the pool, in fact, some are still in the baby pool -- the peepee pool -- when we should be diving into the deep end instead.

Well, today i'm in the shallow end & maybe i'm even back to the peepee pool. Why am i shallow? because all four of my final four teams were eliminated this weekend, and it made me mad! so as i type, i'm pouting about some shallow stuff :-) maybe after a few hours of hanging out here in the shallow end, i'll dry off, and dive back in to the deep end where i belong. the deep end where life is more challenging, but so much more fun...He has come that we might have life to the FULL!!!

3 comments:

Britta said...

Yeah, sometimes I hang out in the shallow end way longer than I should. I kinda like it there sometimes though lol. I'm sorry about your teams. I like to think God cares about that stuff! :)

Anonymous said...

but the wading pool is soooo much eeeeeeasssssiiiiieeeerrrrr. note the whining.

Anonymous said...

Carol, I'm back!