Tuesday, September 26, 2006
this one's for melly
we all have busy weeks. but this week keep mel in mind & prayers. it's busier than busy. life. work.homelife.parenting. especially work - mel's part time worker is on vacation & her workload is unbelievable because it's the week major projects are due! also, the in-laws are coming. the kids have sports, tests, babysitting, homework, dirty clothes. and meals to be fixed. brent helps! i try to help too. but it's a tough week ...whew! mamamelsobusy is an understatement this week. oh yeah, and we start two services sunday morn!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Can i please have your regular email? I have some stuff I'd like to send you.
thanks sissy! you're totally wonderful! and you forgot to put that one job (taxi service) I don't have to do this week because YOU are doing it! (among others) what would I do without YOU?!? as always you come through with just what i need ... a prayer and a smile!
gosh. i may need to lie down and regroup just by reading all that mel's up to this week. icky.
Post a Comment