the fair was great! the sights, the sounds, the smells! i love people watching. makes me laugh.
i went to the fair with my sis & our boys. fun times! although, it was cool & a little rainy. Tigger & Eyore (Josh & Colby) make me smile. Josh (happy-go-lucky) rode anything & everything- even when he had to ride alone. Colby the thinker, had to analyze each ride, and read the warnings, and the fine print & weigh out the pros & cons & then maybe if I begged him enough he'd ride something. :-) Kids are great! Thank You Lord for the boys!
Then i went to the fair a second time, without mel or the boys. I went with someone but it wasn't a family member. yes, it was a "date". we rode rides, ate junk, walked and talked. we talked church & football. please don't read tooo much into it --this is all so new to me! (& kind of embarassing. ) It was fun. let's just leave it at that...for now.
Sunday, September 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hmmmm.....wonder what the possibilities are that someone you know was also there that day, saw you, followed you around a bit but kept "hidden"?? I'm sure that person would have enough integrity to keep quiet and not spread rumors....wouldn't he....er...I mean...."they"??
I absolutely love you!
since i don't live there anymore, you can tell me who it was. i can keep a secret, and besides, who here would care? :) glad you had fun!
where do you guys get such good books? i have no book influence in my life right now. the papa prayer, something called shattered dreams, the list goes on and on...can i borrow the book when you're done?
carol. i love you.
sally, you goober!!! she can't give out his name and go into more detail: what if HE reads the blog?! hahahaha
ps. send me an email with your addy and i'll send you both those books, ok? my email is the same as always
greg there are no rumors to be spread :)
i heard that greg picks his nose when nobody's looking
Tanya, you are so funny!!!. Carol, I once had to bribe my son $50.00 to go on the scariest rollercoaster at marine world/Africa USA in valejo. I fibbed (I know, I'm a horrible mother) and told him it was one of the tamer ones. He hasn't trusted me since. However, he always brags to his friends about going on that roller coaster.
Post a Comment