Monday, September 11, 2006
half full or half empty
the first day of school my principal tells me that i'll be working just part-time this year. God says trust Him. so i do. this can be a good thing because now i may get the chance to sub some...even at colby's school. i believe that there is a Master Plan written by the Master planner & we will see how it all turns out. Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own.Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Don't assume that you know it all. Run to God! Run from evil!Your body will glow with health, your very bones will vibrate with life! Proverbs 3:5-6 The Message
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I stinking LOVE YOU!!! DewinthedewwithCooka (I'm not sure if I did that right) That is awesome and extremely creative. So glad you are joining in. I prayed for it, lol. Keep on keepin' on. I would definately consider you a half full girl. Miss you much!
carol!! ahh. i am so so so so happy. you and mom are so crazy with your creative names and all that jazz. mine says "amandas blog". help me think of a cool one. i love you.
manda should give herself the name mandasmamamisseshermuch
get it?
hahahaha. i'm so happy to find cooka on here that i squealed with delight!! this blog name is outrageous, girl!
here ya go mando: mando-made-mama-miserable-by-moving
Tanya that is some alliteration and I am very impressed....
Post a Comment