Wednesday, September 20, 2006
frazzled women unite
it's almost time for my weekly small group meeting. our group has just started a study called "victoriously frazzled". funny how things go...we picked this study becuz it sounded interesting & i thought i sensed that some of my dear friends were frazzled. i let them look through it & wa-lah -- we selected this study for at least the next 6 weeks. in the meantime, guess what? the frazzled one is me! my nerves, my energy level, my job, my plans...are at the current moment...frazzled. all this frazzling happened AFTER we chose this study. did i cause this? or did we "just happen" to choose this study in the nick of time! hee, hee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Once again, God and His humor and His provision! Gotta love Him!
P.S. The curriculum in our Bible Study is "Balanced Living". Ha! Ha! Cause I definately needed that. I feel like I could be used for a V-8 commercial only the V-8 wouldn't help.
Hey Cooka, How about that crazy insurance mess. Thanks for standing up for me during this craziness. WAR EAGLE by the way!
p.s. I finally posted.
I just discovered your blog. Great to have you onboard.
Don't the words..Frazzled and Women go hand in hand?
Carol! I love you.
Post a Comment